“Edinburgh Square” Cornerstone Premier Homes presents 4 new luxury single family detached homes conveniently located in Hatfield Borough. Homes designed for today’s lifestyle and comfortable living! Causal living areas, getaway dens, kitchen with breakfast bars for those morning coffee wake ups, meals on the go or informal conversations! Open Great room to relax, catch-up or kick-up and watch the game! Sweet Retreat Master Bedrooms offer his and hers WIC and Master bath + 3 additional bedrooms, Hall Bath, and super convenience of 2nd floor laundry rooms. One and Two car garages available full basement and public utilities.
“Edinburgh Square” is close by to downtown shopping, malls, schools, dining, entertainment, quaint villages of Skippack and Lederach, easy highway access, public transportation, Septa R-5 with train service to Philadelphia and Doylestown.
Historic Hatfield Borough was formed in 1898 and is known as a “great place to live”! It offers its residences local shopping convenience, public parks, recreation, ball fields, basketball and tennis courts, walking paths, tot lots, picnic grove, and much more!
Cornerstone’s Trademark Amenity Highlights for Edinburgh Square
- Neighborhood Charm and Convenient to Everything
- Craftsmen Style Exterior Facades Appointed with Peaked Roof Lines and Covered Front Porches
- Interiors Designs for Today’s Lifestyles – Flex Rooms & Getaways from Household Hustle & Bustle
- Millwork, Moldings and Cornerstone Trademark Amenities are Incorporated into Every Home
- Great Rooms to Relax, Entertain or Gather and Catch-up
- Gourmet Island Kitchens with Breakfast Bars for Morning Coffee or Meals on the Go
- Sweet Retreat Master Suites with Master Baths and Duel Walk-in Closets
- Luxury Baths and Master Baths with Double Vanities, Seated Stall Showers and Water Closets
- Super Convenience of 2nd Floor Laundry Rooms
- Attention to Detail and Throughout the Entire Construction Process
- Energy Efficient and Super Affordable Propane Gas Heat, Hot Water Heaters and Cook-top
- Green Components for the Plant and your Wallet
- Back Yards for Outdoor Entertainment, Barbeques, Play or have a Catch
- Walkable to Historic Hatfield’s Downtown Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Schools and Parks. A Short Drive Distance to Septa R-5 Rail, Malls, Historic Skippack Village and Major Highway Networks.